Hotel Palace on Ganges, Varanasi (3
The Palace on Ganges brings together all
the unique cultures of India under one roof. Altogether 42 rooms
are designed and dedicated to each of those provincial cultures.
This vivid endeavor gives a glimpse of the different cultures in
your rooms… to bring alive the sights and flavour of that
part of the country. The room themes are as varied and
imaginative as the Indian countryside itself. A journey through
the rooms is like a journey Across India.
Govt. Approved Hotel with
modern facilities of Star grade.
* Enjoy Sunrise from Rooms and Lobby.
* Attached bathrooms.
* Hot & Cold running water.
* Television with all available networks.
* Direct Dialing Telephone.
* Mini Bar
* 24 Hour Room Service
* Safe deposit Facilities.
* Laundry Services.
Travel Desk :
* Car hire and Ticket
* Medical Facilities -Doctor on call.
* Roof Top Restaurant.
* Vehicle accessibility at door step.
* A Rich Library with colossal oriental wisdom.
* Art Gallery with glimpses of India Culture.
* Centrally Air-conditioned.
* On the Bank of river 'Ganges' in the 'Oldest Living City', at
Assi Ghat -The Prelude Point of Varanasi.
* Century old Palacial Heritage Building.